Event venues in the South Derbyshire area.
- Catton Hall - country house venue close to Walton upon Trent, with luxury accommodation and scope for outdoor activities and major events within the grounds
- The Coopers Arms - a range of suites are available suitable for up to 100 delegates in this venue at Weston on Trent.
- Etwall Leisure Centre has an air-conditioned meeting room with projector and screen, capable of accommodating 25 people
- Green Bank Leisure Centre, Civic Way, Swadlincote - is available for temporary exhibitions.
- Hilton House Hotel - Georgian period hotel and grounds in a village setting with function room capable of accommodating up to 150 people.
- John Nike Leisuresport Swadlincote Ski and Snowboard Centre - leisure venue for corporate days and team building challenges, including interlinking rooms capable of accommodating up to 150 people with bars and catering facilities
- John Thompson Inn and Brewery - micro brewery and inn situated in the village of Ingleby near Melbourne, boasting a fully equipped room with its own designated entrance suitable for up to 45 delegates.
- The Melbourne Arms & Cuisine India - a Grade II listed building dating back to the 18th Century with a private function and conference room for up to 50 delegates.
- Melbourne Assembly Rooms - a range of rooms suitable for dinner dances, wedding receptions, exhibitions, meetings and conferences, together with kitchen and bar.
- Menzies Mickleover Court - new four star hotel close to Derby, with a range of conference and banqueting suites capable of accommodating audiences of up to 250
- Mercure Burton upon Trent Newton Park - former private residence set in landscaped grounds at Newton Solney, including the Summit Conference Centre with seven flexible rooms with capacity for up to 100 delegates
- Parish Rooms - recently restored community venue in Findern phone 01283 702177 for bookings
- Provencale - Private Room available for meetings, corporate days and team building challenges, presentations, new product launches and family events. Capable of accommodating from one-to-one interviews up to up to 20 people. Sensational kitchen facilities, including live camera link to cooking area. Facilities for Multi-media presentations, different LED lighting settings, catering options available. For further information Tel: 01283 224633
- Rosliston Forestry Centre and The Glade - visitor centre in attractive rural location with a range of rooms available for hire, together with an on-site cafe, overnight accommodation and numerous outdoor activities
- Sharpe's Pottery Museum - former pottery in Swadlincote town centre, capable of staging events and conferences for up to 70 people
- Swadlincote Adult Community Education Centre - a range of rooms are available at this Derbyshire County Council facility, located just off the High Street in Swadlincote town centre
- Swadlincote Town Hall & The Delph Marketplace - the Town Hall in Swadlincote town centre is available for meetings, exhibitions, parties and conferences and is located on the newly refurbished marketplace known as 'The Delph', which is equipped for events, promotions and performances.
- The Old Post Centre - community venue in renovated coaching inn at Newhall, with various rooms capable of accommodating up to 60 delegates for conferences, meetings and private functions; catering available
- Conference Derbyshire - is a dedicated conference and event booker, providing the perfect solution for your conference, meeting, seminar, workshop, training session, exhibition or any other event.
The Arts Derbyshire venues directory is intended to help anyone who is planning an arts event to find and contact a venue. You can search for a venue by venue type, location, capacity seated or standing, facilities and accessibility.
Find a venue using Arts Derbyshire
Swadlincote Tourist Information Centre
Sharpe's Pottery Museum
Tel: 01283 222848
Page ref: LGSL 373