Business | Community & living | Your Council | Environment | Housing | Jobs | Leisure & culture | Planning

Request a replacement council tax bill

If you have lost your council tax bill and need a replacement, you can use the form below to request one.

Contact details

South Derbyshire District Council
Revenue Services
Civic Offices
Civic Way
DE11 0AH

Tel: 01283 595795

Page ref: SDDC 20f

South Derbyshire District Council - request a replacement bill

You must fill in fields marked with *