Business | Community & living | Your Council | Environment | Housing | Jobs | Leisure & culture | Planning

Complaint form - unauthorised development

If you are concerned that work such as building work, a change of use of a property, or the felling of a protected tree may be unauthorised, you may contact us using the form below.

We will not investigate anonymous complaints, but details of your complaint will be treated in strict confidentiality.

If you would like to follow up your complaint, please ring (01283) 228706

page ref: SDDC 187f

South Derbyshire District Council - complaint form - unauthorised development

Note: Asterisks (*) indicate required information.

errorPlease correct the information in the fields highlighted below.
Contact details

What is happening?

If you experience any problems with this form please contact and quote form ID: ILF/304/09